1) In the Golden Rule and try to do unto others as… you know the rest (I hope)!
2) Things happen for a reason. If you allow yourself to learn it, there’s usually a valuable life lesson in the good and not so good stuff that happens along the way.
3) No matter how hard you try, your little ones will always hear the “bad” words come out and then go on to repeat them over and over.
4) Putting hard work into something isn’t always enough. You need planning, process and focus to round out the package of success, especially when you are a working mom!
5) Be Positive Mom® was a gift from my sister, Stacy, who passed away too young and too soon. That’s where #2 above comes into play for me.
6) In the old adage, “What goes around, comes around.” I’ve seen it happen…
7) When I am frantically looking for something I lost, I will find something else I was looking for earlier.
8) Having kids gives you the opportunity to live through a child’s perspective again. Simple, pure and curious.
9) Sometimes the best and biggest decisions to make for you and your family are often the hardest ones to consider.
10) Even in a world with social media and blogging, face-to-face interaction is the best way to get to really know someone. But, I do absolutely love this bloggy world I have found though.
What would your list include?