What would you do for if had to give up your phone, Internet and TV?
I really don’t watch all that much TV. It’s pretty limited unless you count watching Toy Story 3, Ice Age or Yo Gabba Gabba for the 1110th time per show. I do like HGTV and the Food Network when I watch TV.
Internet access. That is a different story. I’m on-line almost seven days a week. I do go out of town with my family now and then to our lake house and it has almost no Internet access. It’s really nice to be disconnected while we are there. I do start to miss it by day three though. There’s so many things we can do once we finally get disconnected.
- Take a long walk and bring snacks for the kiddies.
- Finger painting, coloring, drawing with the kids.
- Draw body outlines with sidewalk chalk. Always a fun one.
- Go for a ride on the local train or visit the park. The train ride is actually on the agenda for this weekend!
- Read a book or magazine. For me, this happens during the kids’ nap time.
- Bake something! The kids love to help out.
- Plant flowers.
- Tickle Fest! We do this often and it’s pretty funny.
- Water play during summer.
- Me time for mom. I like to take a break just for me!
What would you do if you had to give up your iPhone, TV and Internet?