We are in the midst of the Thanksgiving season! Being a working mom means time is a bit scarce when it comes to the big holiday dinner. It’s just my hubby, the kiddies and their grandma for dinner this year. A small group.
So I am thankful for the pre-made dinner at the local grocery store. I will share a few reasons why a pre-made dinner is a great way to go for a busy mom.
- A pre-made dinner means less stress for me and less stress for grandma (my mom) who inevitably cooks too much food.
- A pre-made dinner means all we have to do is run out to the store Thanksgiving morning and pick up the good eats for the family. Heat and serve.
- A pre-made dinner means we just need to add a dinner salad and maybe one extra veggie dish to make it complete.
- A pre-made dinner to a five and two year old, merely means it’s dinner I saw mom and grandma cook while I played with my toys. The won’t know the difference.
- A pre-made dinner is guilt-free because I don’t have the added pressure of cooking from scratch and it’s actually delicious.
Best of all, a pre-made dinner means I get to play with the kids, relax and enjoy the holiday!